Friday, April 1, 2011

City of Glass by Cassandra Clare

Apparently City Of Glass was supposed to be the end of the Mortal Instruments trilogy but after finishing the three I am happy to find out there is going to be another book. I want more and I want it now!

Clary finally knows how to save her mom. It's what she has been praying and hoping for over the last weeks. All she has to do is find the antidote.

City Of Glass was the longest book in the series and I was up until three in the morning drawing out the conclusion as long as I could. I was drawn into the world of the Shadowhunters and Downworlders and I lost track of time. The pressure between the characters and the battles that were either raging or building, drove me to keep reading. I couldn't figure out where the book was going and I loved it.

I gave the first two book 4 stars BUT City Of Glass is the best of the books so far but I have very high hopes for City Of Fallen Angels

5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment