Friday, March 2, 2012

Deer in the Headlights: My Life in Sarah Palin's Crosshairs by Levi Johnston

OK so yes I bought the Playgirl Levi Johnston was in just to see what the fuss was about and discovered well to be honest there wasn’t much to talk about and in fact it was very disappointing so when I saw Deer in the Headlights I figured why not pick it up I mean he must have something going for him. Right? Umm no. Johnston comes across as a sympathetic tag along to the Sarah Palin campaign that for all intents and purposes ruined the new Grandma’s bid for election. So I get it he is and will always be famous so should I say infamous for knocking up Bristol and so for that I commend his book as a way to cash in on having to say he is a Palin’s baby daddy.
3 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment