Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Never Knowing by Chevy Stevens

Thirty-three year old adopted child Sara Gallagher can see her life falling into place. She has her own business, a six year old daughter, and she is about to marry the love of her life. When she decides it’s time to find her birth mother her life starts to crumble around her. Finding her birth mother is a disappointment but finding her birth father, who never knew he had a daughter and is a well-known serial killer, her life is like a thriller movie. As she struggles to keep her father from getting to her and her family; she also struggles with her own emotions of feeling abandoned by her adoptive father.

The story is told through therapy sessions causing the book to be a cyclone of emotions but the little laughs thrown in, the unique love story, and the tears made it genuine for me. The characters could easily be the neighbors

I did not want to put this book down for a second.. I found a lot of similarities in the emotions of the book and myself. This one is also one that I am going to be recommending to co-workers, friends, family and even strangers; I might even plead with people to buy it just so I can discuss it.

5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment